Every Practice should have at least one heavy duty table allowing the safe lift of heavy patients reducing fatigue and back strain on the practitioner.
The chair is standard with electric height, backrest and seat tilt that can be adjusted to preferred angles to suit treatment requirements by the footswitch. The manual adjusting leg section, which is supplied standard with a footrest extension, can quickly and easily be moved during treatments with a working heel height of 1300mm. The armrests can conveniently fold away or be completely removed when not required.
- Electric height adjustment with footswitch
- Column lift eliminating total crush points
- Independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty