Blending beauty with functionality the Evolution Procedure Chair is perfect for use in multi-function rooms, medi-spas and for podiatry work.
The perfect choice to use as a day surgery, dialysis or oncology chair designed to maximise client comfort. Key features include fully electric functions, lift away and removable arm rests, Trendelenburg tilt to create zero gravity and three position memory function allowing you to instantly pre-select the most used positions. the column lift eliminates total crush and pinch points so nothing can get trapped under the table.
- Electric height adjustment with foot-switch
- Column lift eliminating crush points
- Independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty
|Maximum Working Load
|400 kg (stationary)
|Maximum Lifting Capacity
|350 kg (moving)
|Minimum Working Height
|Maximum Working Height
|660 mm at widest point
|1840 mm and 1940 mm when footrest extension fully extended.
|75 mm Comfort Foam
|Foot-switch with memory
|Column Base w/independently lockable castors 360° rotation
|Electrically Operated +95° w/trendelendburg movement -20°
|Electrically Operated -70°