Ideal for Rehabilitation Wards, Diagnostic Clinics doing veinous testing or Physiotherapy the sliding top allows patients to practice exercises actively.
Suitable for a broad spectrum of patients where decreased leg strength is a problem, the advantage of having a sliding top allows the patients to increase their strength and endurance safely.
Patients are able to practice independently or with carers and allows active practice for patients undertaking any rehabilitation programme.
- Electric height & tilt adjustment with hand switch
- Patient lifter access
- +/– 10º plantor/dorsi flexion footplates
- Footplates can foldaway converting the tilt table into an examination table when required
- Footplates can allow for single leg squats to be performed
- Removable & adjustable shoulder horns for premium posture support
- Friction free slide top can be locked in various positions
- 3 x patient safety straps supplied as standard
- Independently operated tilt and height adjustment – can be operated at the same time or individually from any position
- Infinite tilt adjustment to +75º
- Inclination indicator to measure tilt angle
- Heavy duty industrial lockable castors
- Australian designed and manufactured